I’m in the mood for action, for political intrigue, for space battles and sword fights and bishie boys. I will write at least 250 words per prompt, and may write more if the urge strikes me. I’ll be taking prompts from July 30-31, and my goal is to finish writing all prompts by Sunday evening.
Patreon patrons get automatic story extensions. Give me two prompts or one prompt you would like double-length. You make me happy, and you keep me writing.
Now, if by some happy chance, you want me to write more than 250 words or on more than one topic, tips are greatly appreciated! Anyone who tips gets twice as much story. Money’s very tight for me right now, and every little bit helps. Here’s links to my Paypal and my Patreon account:
Prompts can be about anything, including extensions of ongoing stories, fanfiction, or even nonfiction. I have to be sufficiently familiar with the universe in question for fanfiction. Stories I’m currently working on:
- Tapestry, an alternate-history fantasy story.
- Colony X, a science fiction story.
Written so far and to write:
- What lives in the darkness? (prompt by @dahob)
- He didn’t expect them to fight over him… (prompt by Lyn Thorne-Alder)
- “Imagine a world where seasons last approximately 140 years, where shadows occasionally come in triplets, where heat and pressure wring iron rain from the atmosphere, and where sunrises and sunsets are spectacularly variable: Sometimes there’s one sun in the sky, sometimes two, sometimes three.” (prompt by Marina Brave)
- What passes for strange. (prompt by Rix Scaedu)
- Scales, fur and feathers. (prompt by Marina Brave)
- A sword duel. Not for hate or honor but for life and love. (prompt by lilfluff)